19:36 18th Sep, 2012
CES 2012: Lenovo Reveals IdeaTab K2
Comes with quad-core CPU and Full HD display.
Lenovo seems to be on the right track, going by the promising handsets revealed at Beijing last month. However, it looks like the company has been saving its best for CES 2012. It has launched the IdeaTab K2 at the event, its second tablet yet. The slate features a 10" IPS display with pixel dimensions of 1920x1200 and a quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 chipset on board. Other specs include an 8 mp rear camera, fingerprint scanner, and Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It is likely that Lenovo will add a custom UI named Mondrian, just as in the IdeaTab S2. While pricing details and the launch date have not yet been revealed, the cost is expected to be over $700 (Rs 37,000).
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband