10:34 15th Oct, 2013
World Rally Championship 4 Power-Sliding To All Platforms This October
Time to dust off your gaming wheels.
Enough of teen-bopper car games such as Need for Speed. How about a game that truly challenges you? World Rally Championship 4 promises to scratch that itch, and a lot more.
Releasing for the PS3, XBOX, PS Vita handheld, and the PC simultaneously by October end, the game features all the official contents from the 2012 FIA World Rally Championship, including all the main teams, cars, locations and a myriad of exclusive contents, including the “Rallye Monte-Carlo” and Volkswagen Polo R WRC test car.
This officially licenced game gets a brand new career mode, “real life” car rally experience such as driving in all conditions (sunrise, daylight, and sunset) and improved environments such as more detailed trees, rocks, sponsors, audience, and landscapes. To know more, read here.
The game costs...
PlayStation3 - Rs 2500
XBOX360 - Rs 2500
PSVita - Rs 2000
PC - Rs 1500
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance