10:34 15th Oct, 2013
World Rally Championship 4 Power-Sliding To All Platforms This October
Time to dust off your gaming wheels.
Enough of teen-bopper car games such as Need for Speed. How about a game that truly challenges you? World Rally Championship 4 promises to scratch that itch, and a lot more.
Releasing for the PS3, XBOX, PS Vita handheld, and the PC simultaneously by October end, the game features all the official contents from the 2012 FIA World Rally Championship, including all the main teams, cars, locations and a myriad of exclusive contents, including the “Rallye Monte-Carlo” and Volkswagen Polo R WRC test car.
This officially licenced game gets a brand new career mode, “real life” car rally experience such as driving in all conditions (sunrise, daylight, and sunset) and improved environments such as more detailed trees, rocks, sponsors, audience, and landscapes. To know more, read here.
The game costs...
PlayStation3 - Rs 2500
XBOX360 - Rs 2500
PSVita - Rs 2000
PC - Rs 1500
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones