10:34 15th Oct, 2013
World Rally Championship 4 Power-Sliding To All Platforms This October
Time to dust off your gaming wheels.
Enough of teen-bopper car games such as Need for Speed. How about a game that truly challenges you? World Rally Championship 4 promises to scratch that itch, and a lot more.
Releasing for the PS3, XBOX, PS Vita handheld, and the PC simultaneously by October end, the game features all the official contents from the 2012 FIA World Rally Championship, including all the main teams, cars, locations and a myriad of exclusive contents, including the “Rallye Monte-Carlo” and Volkswagen Polo R WRC test car.
This officially licenced game gets a brand new career mode, “real life” car rally experience such as driving in all conditions (sunrise, daylight, and sunset) and improved environments such as more detailed trees, rocks, sponsors, audience, and landscapes. To know more, read here.
The game costs...
PlayStation3 - Rs 2500
XBOX360 - Rs 2500
PSVita - Rs 2000
PC - Rs 1500
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020