19:38 18th Sep, 2012
CES 2012: Toshiba Will Launch Excite X10 Tablet
Claims to be world's thinnest tablet yet.
CES 2012 will kickstart soon, and we can expect a few tablets to launch at the event. Toshiba will be launching the Excite X10, which is said to be the thinnest 10" tablet to date. The 7.6 mm slate will feature a brushed magnesium alloy finish back panel and a Corning Gorilla Glass display with pixel dimensions of 1280x800. Powered by a TI OMAP 4420 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of RAM, the OS details are a bit sketchy as of now. The tablet will be ready by March and will either run on Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) or 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). The device will also feature a 2 mp front-facing camera for video calls and a 5 mp camera at the back. The X10 will come with micro-USB, mini-HDMI, and microSD card ports. It will be named as Regza for the Asian markets. Pricing details have yet to be disclosed.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance