19:38 18th Sep, 2012
CES 2012: Toshiba Will Launch Excite X10 Tablet
Claims to be world's thinnest tablet yet.
CES 2012 will kickstart soon, and we can expect a few tablets to launch at the event. Toshiba will be launching the Excite X10, which is said to be the thinnest 10" tablet to date. The 7.6 mm slate will feature a brushed magnesium alloy finish back panel and a Corning Gorilla Glass display with pixel dimensions of 1280x800. Powered by a TI OMAP 4420 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of RAM, the OS details are a bit sketchy as of now. The tablet will be ready by March and will either run on Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) or 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). The device will also feature a 2 mp front-facing camera for video calls and a 5 mp camera at the back. The X10 will come with micro-USB, mini-HDMI, and microSD card ports. It will be named as Regza for the Asian markets. Pricing details have yet to be disclosed.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-