Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
16:11 08th Oct, 2013
Sony Adds Shake 6D Home Audio System To Its Line Up
Powered by 2400W (SBR 2000W), 35 cm woofer for heavy bass sound; priced at Rs 59,990.
Sony India has launched its big speaker Home Audio System called the Shake 6D. It is powered by 2400W (SBR 2000W), 35 cm woofer for heavy bass sound. It has more than 20 LED effects on the speaker to light up any party. It is Bluetooth-compatible, has two USB slots, and also plays FM radio. The one-touch listening via NFC is one of the key highlights of the product.
The key specifications of the Shake 6D:
- 35 cm Subwoofer, 20 cm Woofer, 2.5 cm Tweeter.
- MRC (Mica Reinforced Cellular) woofer cone.
- Bass Bazuca, DJ Effect, Karaoke Mode, Child Lock.
- Bluetooth, 2 USB, 1 DVD, FM/AM, 1 Composite video output, 2 Audio inputs (RCA), 2 Mic input.
The newly launched Shake 6D is available across all over India and comes with a price tag of Rs 59,990. Consider it is a Sony, the steep pricing should really surprise you that much.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-