Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
21:01 25th Sep, 2011
HTC Outs The Raider 4G In South Korea | TechTree.com
HTC Outs The Raider 4G In South Korea
Joins the 1.5 GHz dual-core party.
HTC has launched a new high-end smartphone, the Raider 4G. Similar to its elder sibling the Sensation XE, this Gingerbread device is also powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU. Being a 4G phone, it can offer download speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
The gadget features a gigabyte of RAM, 4.5" screen, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 16 GB of internal storage, and a 1620 mAh battery. It also sports an 8 MP camera with dual-LED flash, capable of recording videos at 1080p. The device measures 5" (l) x 2.6" (w) x 0.4" (d) and weighs 164 grammes.
Currently, the Raider 4G is only available in South Korea, where it comes with an optional dongle for tuning into digital TV. There are rumours of this phone making its way to US - however, no word on whether or not it will make it to India.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India