10:23 26th Sep, 2013
Twitter Will Reco Interesting Accounts And Tweets | TechTree.com
Twitter Will Reco Interesting Accounts And Tweets
Service rolled out for Android and iPhone apps.
For those who are new to Twitter, it can take a while to understand the nuances of the microblogging site. And in order to make it a bit more user-friendly for beginners, the service has rolled out a new notification that recommends accounts and Tweets. An official post on Twitter states that you will "receive personalized recommendations when multiple people in your network follow the same user or favorite [sic] or retweet the same Tweet".
You can check out how this works by following the experimental account — @MagicRecs, that claims to send "instant, personalized recommendations for users and content via direct message".
The feature has also been rolled out for Twitter's Android and iPhone apps, as they get recommendations through a push notification. By default the option has been turned on, which you can switch off, by with tweaking the "Recommendations" options in notifications settings.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals