10:23 26th Sep, 2013
Twitter Will Reco Interesting Accounts And Tweets
Service rolled out for Android and iPhone apps.
For those who are new to Twitter, it can take a while to understand the nuances of the microblogging site. And in order to make it a bit more user-friendly for beginners, the service has rolled out a new notification that recommends accounts and Tweets. An official post on Twitter states that you will "receive personalized recommendations when multiple people in your network follow the same user or favorite [sic] or retweet the same Tweet".
You can check out how this works by following the experimental account — @MagicRecs, that claims to send "instant, personalized recommendations for users and content via direct message".
The feature has also been rolled out for Twitter's Android and iPhone apps, as they get recommendations through a push notification. By default the option has been turned on, which you can switch off, by with tweaking the "Recommendations" options in notifications settings.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones