22:31 07th Jan, 2012
Service Your BlackBerry For Free Till 10th Jan
Camps being organised by Vodafone across Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.
According to a press release issued by RIM, Vodafone has organised free service camps for BlackBerry users in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. The good part is that users don't need to be Vodafone subscribers to take advantage of this opportunity. Under its "Happy to Help" ideology, BB owners can purchase new handsets in exchange for old ones. Other offers include replacing components such as trackballs and back panels, software upgrades, and free apps from the BlackBerry App World.
The camps have started from 4th January and will go on till the 10th of this month. They will be held at select Vodafone Stores in multiple cities across the two states, including Bangalore, Mangalore, Manipal, Hubli, Belgaum, Tumkur, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, and Vizag, between 11 am and 8 pm.
Contact your nearest Vodafone Store for more details.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance