15:53 20th Sep, 2013
What's In Store With Google and Bing's Redesign
New UI, new logo — does it mean a new way of looking at search?
Flat seems to be the new look this year. With Google and Microsoft Bing redesigning their logo and UI to make it flat; what does it mean?
What's in store for us?
Well, both companies claim that the New logos represents simplification and more focus on its search offerings and also seamlessness when moving from one product to another.
- Easier navigation: New responsive design for PCs, tablets, and phones.
- Faster search: Search results before the page loads.
- Socially active: Social networking is now fully integrated into Bing.
- A world new world: Microsoft is aggressively trying to push Bing as a new platform and not just a search engine.
Google on the other hand doesn't appear to have such ambitions at least on the surface. Google is keeping it close to their core strength.
- Clean face: Distractions have been removed with clean interface.
- New Launcher: Google products are now accessible under a new app launcher.
- Streamlined: The updated Google bar streamlines your experience across products and Android devices and chromebooks.
Well whatever be the aim, it certainly means a change in the way we use and interact with online services. Love it or hate it, let us know right below in the comments.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-