18:13 11th Sep, 2013
Nikon Unveils Its Pro-Zoomer; The COOLPIX S6600 | TechTree.com
Nikon Unveils Its Pro-Zoomer; The COOLPIX S6600
10 megapixel camera with 12x optical zoom has been priced at Rs 14,450.
Looks like tilt-able screens are in vogue for point and shoots these days. Nikon is out with another pro-zoomer in its COOLPIX lineup with a 360degree tilt-able screen (which it calls a vari-angle monitor). The COOLPIX S6600 packs in a 1/2.3" CMOS+BSI sensor, so you can expect decent lowlight shots.
The 16 megapixel camera with the EXPEED C2 image-processing engine, promises 12x optical zoom and NIKKOR lens that comes with a lens-shift vibration reduction (VR) and supports macro shots from a focal distance of just 2 cms. The camera will support Wi-Fi transfers to smartphones and tablets, and you can share selfies on FB and G+ with little trouble.
Now the product page suggest five colour variants, but the press release stays mum on which three will make it to the Indian shores. So while the PR hints at a red and a silver option, I'd like to see the purple version here. But expect the boring black to make it here in all possibility. The camera will start retailing by end of September in three colour variants, at an MRP of Rs 14,450.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals