Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
13:04 11th Sep, 2013
AOC Unveils Full HD 69 ID Series MHL Monitors
Available in 22", 23", and 27" versions.
AOC unveiled its latest Full HD IPS monitor under its 69 ID series, featuring Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) technology, which is a first for India. MHL lets the user to connect Android gadgets to the monitor to display contents in Full HD. AOC 69 ID Series IPS Monitors are equipped with the Clear Vision image performance engine and feature Ultra-high Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 20M:1.
The screen comes with a matte anti-glare coating that won't leave fingerprints or smudges. The Monitor series features 1920x1080 widescreen full HD with 20M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and response time of 5ms (GTG).
HDMI connects high-definition audio and video in one single cord to other devices, such as video game consoles, external monitors, and compatible TVs.
The LED backlight panel requires 50% less energy than typical 4 lamps CCFL monitors. To save power, a timer can be set to automatically turn off the monitor after a user-defined interval. Hotkey adjustment of display settings suit 5 different viewing styles Text, Internet, Game, Movie and Sport.
The monitor is now available in India in three sizes 22" (i2269Vwm), 23" (i2369Vm), and 27" (i2769Vm) has been priced at Rs 10,990; Rs 13,590; and Rs 20,490 respectively.
- 2 mm ultra-narrow bezel.
- Ultra-thin IPS Panel for consistent image appearance from all viewing positions.
- Non-reflective matte anti-glare coating that won’t leave smudges or fingerprints on the screen.
- Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution.
- 5ms (GTG) response time for smooth motion playback.
- Multimedia connectivity with VGA, HDMI, HDMI with MHL, DisplayPort inputs.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-