Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
13:04 11th Sep, 2013
AOC Unveils Full HD 69 ID Series MHL Monitors
Available in 22", 23", and 27" versions.
AOC unveiled its latest Full HD IPS monitor under its 69 ID series, featuring Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) technology, which is a first for India. MHL lets the user to connect Android gadgets to the monitor to display contents in Full HD. AOC 69 ID Series IPS Monitors are equipped with the Clear Vision image performance engine and feature Ultra-high Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 20M:1.
The screen comes with a matte anti-glare coating that won't leave fingerprints or smudges. The Monitor series features 1920x1080 widescreen full HD with 20M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and response time of 5ms (GTG).
HDMI connects high-definition audio and video in one single cord to other devices, such as video game consoles, external monitors, and compatible TVs.
The LED backlight panel requires 50% less energy than typical 4 lamps CCFL monitors. To save power, a timer can be set to automatically turn off the monitor after a user-defined interval. Hotkey adjustment of display settings suit 5 different viewing styles Text, Internet, Game, Movie and Sport.
The monitor is now available in India in three sizes 22" (i2269Vwm), 23" (i2369Vm), and 27" (i2769Vm) has been priced at Rs 10,990; Rs 13,590; and Rs 20,490 respectively.
- 2 mm ultra-narrow bezel.
- Ultra-thin IPS Panel for consistent image appearance from all viewing positions.
- Non-reflective matte anti-glare coating that won’t leave smudges or fingerprints on the screen.
- Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution.
- 5ms (GTG) response time for smooth motion playback.
- Multimedia connectivity with VGA, HDMI, HDMI with MHL, DisplayPort inputs.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones