16:57 05th Sep, 2013
Nikon Brings Two New COOLPIX Models Point And Shoots
The P7800 and the S02 will be available by October.
With the festival season just around the corner, Nikon has added two new point-and-shoots to its COOLPIX range of cameras. The COOLPIX P7800 is 12.2 MP camera with a 1/1.7" CMOS sensor. This sensor is a little bigger than the standard 1/2.3" sensors seen on point and shoots, so you can expect better picture quality with this snapper. It packs in a NIKKOR lens with 7.1x optical zoom with an electronic viewfinder and a 3-inch vari-angle TFT LCD monitor. It can capture 1080p videos, and is Wi-Fi compliant. Available in black, the camera is priced at Rs 26,950, and will start retailing by October this year.
The COOLPIX S02 on the other hand is an entry-level point and shoot which is as small as a credit card. It packs in a 1/3.1" CMOS sensor, and boasts of 13.2 megapixels, with a NIKKOR lens with 3x optical zoom and f/3.3-5.9. The compact camera sports a 2.7" LCD at the back to help you snap pictures. The camera has been priced at Rs 8450, and will be available in Silver, White, Pink, and Blue, later this month.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance