16:57 05th Sep, 2013
Nikon Brings Two New COOLPIX Models Point And Shoots | TechTree.com
Nikon Brings Two New COOLPIX Models Point And Shoots
The P7800 and the S02 will be available by October.
With the festival season just around the corner, Nikon has added two new point-and-shoots to its COOLPIX range of cameras. The COOLPIX P7800 is 12.2 MP camera with a 1/1.7" CMOS sensor. This sensor is a little bigger than the standard 1/2.3" sensors seen on point and shoots, so you can expect better picture quality with this snapper. It packs in a NIKKOR lens with 7.1x optical zoom with an electronic viewfinder and a 3-inch vari-angle TFT LCD monitor. It can capture 1080p videos, and is Wi-Fi compliant. Available in black, the camera is priced at Rs 26,950, and will start retailing by October this year.
The COOLPIX S02 on the other hand is an entry-level point and shoot which is as small as a credit card. It packs in a 1/3.1" CMOS sensor, and boasts of 13.2 megapixels, with a NIKKOR lens with 3x optical zoom and f/3.3-5.9. The compact camera sports a 2.7" LCD at the back to help you snap pictures. The camera has been priced at Rs 8450, and will be available in Silver, White, Pink, and Blue, later this month.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals