14:58 30th Aug, 2013
ASUS PadFone Infinity A86 Benchmarks Leak | TechTree.com
ASUS PadFone Infinity A86 Benchmarks Leak
The device is slated to run Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
ASUS may soon add the PadFone Infinity A86 to its line up, which is supposedly the successor to ASUS' recently-launched PadFone Infinity smartphone-tablet hybrid. According to leaked GFX benchmark tests, the ASUS PadFone Infinity A86 will come with a full High-Definition (full HD) screen with pixel dimensions of 1080x1920, although there are no mentions of the display size. It is expected to run Android 4.2.2 out of the box. Considering that the current PadFone packs in a 5" IPS touchscreen, a large display is surely on the cards.
According to a tweet by EVLeaks, this device will be powered by a Snapdragon 800 SoC (presumably quad-core), will have a noise-cancelling mic built-in, along with a microSD card slot. Other details such as the camera resolution and RAM are yet to be known, but the earlier device did boast of a 13 MP camera and 2 GB of RAM.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance