14:58 30th Aug, 2013
ASUS PadFone Infinity A86 Benchmarks Leak | TechTree.com
ASUS PadFone Infinity A86 Benchmarks Leak
The device is slated to run Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
ASUS may soon add the PadFone Infinity A86 to its line up, which is supposedly the successor to ASUS' recently-launched PadFone Infinity smartphone-tablet hybrid. According to leaked GFX benchmark tests, the ASUS PadFone Infinity A86 will come with a full High-Definition (full HD) screen with pixel dimensions of 1080x1920, although there are no mentions of the display size. It is expected to run Android 4.2.2 out of the box. Considering that the current PadFone packs in a 5" IPS touchscreen, a large display is surely on the cards.
According to a tweet by EVLeaks, this device will be powered by a Snapdragon 800 SoC (presumably quad-core), will have a noise-cancelling mic built-in, along with a microSD card slot. Other details such as the camera resolution and RAM are yet to be known, but the earlier device did boast of a 13 MP camera and 2 GB of RAM.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals