16:00 27th Aug, 2013
Videocon Now Offering Calls To US, Canada At 10 Paise Per Minute
The new plan is available for the company's new as well as existing customers.
Videocon Mobiles has announced a new long distance calling pack, the International Long Distance (ILD) pack, which is available to the company's existing as well as new subscribers to make calls at discounted rates. The ILD enables Videocon's subscribers to make calls to the United States and Canada for as less as 10.3 paise/minute for existing subscribers, and 13.5 paise/minute per second for new subscribers. With the ILD, subscribers get 1000 minutes of calls at Rs 105 to existing customers, and Rs 135 for new users. Discounted calls can be made under the ILD for a period of four weeks, which is its validity period.
The consumer electronics manufacturer states in an official press release that the 10 paise/minute calls to US and Canada will result in a 98% discount to users, by taking into consideration that the outgoing calls tariff to these countries currently is at Rs 6.40/minute .
Idea Cellular also has an exclusive US, Canada calling plan, under which the company offers calls to these countries at Rs 1.49/minute for its postpaid customers.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week