16:00 27th Aug, 2013
Videocon Now Offering Calls To US, Canada At 10 Paise Per Minute | TechTree.com
Videocon Now Offering Calls To US, Canada At 10 Paise Per Minute
The new plan is available for the company's new as well as existing customers.
Videocon Mobiles has announced a new long distance calling pack, the International Long Distance (ILD) pack, which is available to the company's existing as well as new subscribers to make calls at discounted rates. The ILD enables Videocon's subscribers to make calls to the United States and Canada for as less as 10.3 paise/minute for existing subscribers, and 13.5 paise/minute per second for new subscribers. With the ILD, subscribers get 1000 minutes of calls at Rs 105 to existing customers, and Rs 135 for new users. Discounted calls can be made under the ILD for a period of four weeks, which is its validity period.
The consumer electronics manufacturer states in an official press release that the 10 paise/minute calls to US and Canada will result in a 98% discount to users, by taking into consideration that the outgoing calls tariff to these countries currently is at Rs 6.40/minute .
Idea Cellular also has an exclusive US, Canada calling plan, under which the company offers calls to these countries at Rs 1.49/minute for its postpaid customers.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance