16:00 27th Aug, 2013
Videocon Now Offering Calls To US, Canada At 10 Paise Per Minute
The new plan is available for the company's new as well as existing customers.
Videocon Mobiles has announced a new long distance calling pack, the International Long Distance (ILD) pack, which is available to the company's existing as well as new subscribers to make calls at discounted rates. The ILD enables Videocon's subscribers to make calls to the United States and Canada for as less as 10.3 paise/minute for existing subscribers, and 13.5 paise/minute per second for new subscribers. With the ILD, subscribers get 1000 minutes of calls at Rs 105 to existing customers, and Rs 135 for new users. Discounted calls can be made under the ILD for a period of four weeks, which is its validity period.
The consumer electronics manufacturer states in an official press release that the 10 paise/minute calls to US and Canada will result in a 98% discount to users, by taking into consideration that the outgoing calls tariff to these countries currently is at Rs 6.40/minute .
Idea Cellular also has an exclusive US, Canada calling plan, under which the company offers calls to these countries at Rs 1.49/minute for its postpaid customers.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-