16:28 27th Aug, 2013
Huawei Honor 3 To Be Unveiled, Expected To Feature 13 MP Camera | TechTree.com
Huawei Honor 3 To Be Unveiled, Expected To Feature 13 MP Camera
The handset with 4.7" screen expected to run Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean platform.
Huawei is all set to introduce the next offering in its Honor smartphone series, possibly tomorrow. Dubbed as the Huawei Honor 3, a report published in Ubergizmo suggests it will come run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean platform out of the box. The handset also packs in 4.7" HD screen, and a 13 MP main camera, apart from 2 GB of RAM and a quad-core CPU. Other leaked tech-specs include:
- 4.7" HD 720p display.4.7-inch HD 720p display: http://www.ubergizmo.com/2013/08/huawei-honor-3-set-for-august-28th-announcement/4.7-inch HD 720p display,: http://www.ubergizmo.com/2013/08/huawei-honor-3-set-for-august-28th-announcement/
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system, with Huawei Emotion UI 1.6.
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor.
- 13 MP rear camera, 1 MP front snapper.
- 2 GB RAM.
- 8 GB internal memory.
- 2230 mAh battery.
Huawei's new Honor will be initially released in China. The handset's predecessor, the Honor 2 was announced in 2012 and the smartphone came with an 8 MP camera, 4.5" touch screen, 1.4 GHz quad-core processor, the device runs Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals