15:23 27th Aug, 2013
Micromax Canvas Fun A76 Hits Online Shops, Priced at Rs 8,500 | TechTree.com
Micromax Canvas Fun A76 Hits Online Shops, Priced at Rs 8,500
Dual-core smartphone sports 5" IPS display; comes preloaded with Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
Micromax's mid-range smartphone offering, the Canvas Fun A76 is now up for grabs. The affordable smartphone has been priced at Rs 8500 from online stores. Thee A76 sports a 5" IPS panel and ships with Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system. When compared to the Xolo Q700's quad-core processor, the Canvas Fun A76's humble 1.2 GHz dual-core processor seems like a raw deal for the price.
Micromax's Fun A76 competes with smartphones priced under Rs 10,000. This includes the XOLO Q700 (Rs 9,000), which sports a 4.5" display, Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, 5 megapixel rear camera, and 1 GB RAM. The Spice Coolpad 2 Mi-496 (Rs 9,900) incorporates a 4.5" display, Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, 5 megapixel rear camera, and 1 GB RAM.
Recently, Micromax Mobiles launched its new flagship called the Canvas Doodle 2 A240 that is priced at Rs 20,000. This smartphone comes with a 5.7" HD display, Android 4.2, 1.2GHz quad-core processor, a 5MP rear camera, and has 1GB of RAM.
Key technical specifications include:
- 5" IPS display, bearing pixel dimensions of 480 x 854 pixels
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual-SIM support
- 5 megapixel rear camera, and VGA front camera
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal storage
- MicroSD card (expandable up to 32GB)
- 3G, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth, GPS, and microUSB connectivity
- 2,000 mAh battery
TAGS: Micromax, Android, Jelly Bean, Mobile
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals