17:24 13th Oct, 2011
Gears of War Midnight Launch With Game4u | TechTree.com
Gears of War Midnight Launch With Game4u
Set your waypoints to Mega Mall, Oshiwara for an event promising freebies for early buyers.
Fire up your chainsaw bayonets, because Gears of War 3 is primed to launch at midnight. This is your chance to interact with fellow Gears of War fans and be among the first ones to beat the game. I am persoanlly looking forward to pulling an all-nighter the moment I get my review copy. The third iteration of Microsoft's Xbox 360 flagship franchise returns after a gap of three years, with an even shinier (literally) Unreal Engine and more of the Lambent threat revealed in Gears of War 2. If you are a die-hard GOW fan eager to kick Locust butt, gear up and assemble at the Game4u store in Mega Mall, Oshiwara later tonight at 00:00 hrs on Tuesday. What's more, Game4u promises unspecified freebies for early birds, in addition to a "1st to own" certificate for the first person to purchase the game. Here's hoping the freebies will be better than just a fancy certificate.
Looks like we're headed to Oshiwara.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance