13:02 22nd Aug, 2013
Embed Any Facebook Post To Your Website | TechTree.com
Embed Any Facebook Post To Your Website
You can embed any post from the social network on your website.
The feature that allows you to embed Facebook posts on any website, is finally available for everyone. However, it only works with public posts. We had reported about this feature a few weeks ago, but it hadn't been rolled out to all users at the time. Here are the steps that will quickly let you embed a public post to your website.
Click on the top right corner of the post you wish to embed. You will see dropdown options, Embed Post is right at the end; click on it.
Now, a window will pop up with an embed code. A preview of the post after it is embedded is also shown below this code.
You can simply copy this code and use it on your website or blog. The post appears as you can see in our example. As you can see, the embedded post comes with all the FB features including Like, Comment, and Share.
Try out the feature and let us know what you think about it.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance