23:04 05th Jan, 2012
Rumour: Samsung Galaxy S III To Be Launched Soon
The smartphone will debut at the World Mobile Congress in February this year.
Samsung may soon be launching the Samsung Galaxy S III, in Australia after it debuts at the World Mobile Congress in February, 2012. Going by the response for its predecessor, the S III is widely considered to be one of the most awaited phones for 2012.
The Smartphone is rumoured to ship with a 720p Super AMOLED display, quad-core Exynos processor. It's said to release preinstalled with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Apart from getting two more cores under the hood, the quad-core Exynos will be complemented by 2 GB RAM. The phone will come with a TouchWiz, Samsung's customised Android UI and 3D video playback functionality as well.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance