19:04 02nd Jan, 2012
PlayBook Sold Out, Offer Extended By A Week
50% price cut finds many takers across India.
After cutting prices for its Blackberry PlayBook tablet for a limited period, RIM has announced that the device has been sold out across India. However, the huge sales surge has ensured that the four-day festive offer has been extended by a week. Around 12,000 tablets have been sold in four days alone, as RIM offered the 16 GB version at Rs 13,500, 32 GB version at Rs 16,000, and 64 GB version at Rs 24,500.
"We are pleased to see the excitement and overwhelming response to our limited festive season offer on BlackBerry PlayBook. I believe that the 16 GB and 32 GB version of the PlayBook is completely sold out in the retail channels", Research In Motion Managing Director India, Sunil Dutt said.
The 7" tablet is originally priced at Rs 28,000, Rs 33,000, and Rs 38,000 for the 16, 32, and 64 GB variants.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones