16:15 07th Aug, 2013
Unlimited Calling On Tata DOCOMO For Just Rs 1300 | TechTree.com
Unlimited Calling On Tata DOCOMO For Just Rs 1300
The new offer is open for postpaid customers on both mobile and fixed line CDMA connections.
Tata DOCOMO has launched a new offer that promises unlimited local and STD calls throughout India, for its mobile and fixed line CDMA customers. Dubbed as the "Unlimited 1299", you get 3 GB of free data and 3000 SMS messages (both local and national) for one month, from the date of activation of the plan.
According to an official press release, Tata DOCOMO's offer is targeted at its new CDMA customers for a monthly rental of Rs 1299. However, the rate of ISD tariff rates under the plan varies across circles. The full list of ISD tariffs is available at the official Tata DOCOMO website.
Once you exhaust your free 3 GB data limit under plan, every additional MB of data will be charged at 30 paise (local), and at 10 Paise for every 10 KB under roaming. Also, post the 3000 free SMS messages limit users will be charged Re 1 and Rs 1.50 respectively for local and national text messages.
Last year, Tata DOCOMO had introduced Roam Free Plans for its prepaid customers, under to which subscribers can avail free roaming in regions where Tata DOCOMO's network is available.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals