16:15 07th Aug, 2013
Unlimited Calling On Tata DOCOMO For Just Rs 1300
The new offer is open for postpaid customers on both mobile and fixed line CDMA connections.
Tata DOCOMO has launched a new offer that promises unlimited local and STD calls throughout India, for its mobile and fixed line CDMA customers. Dubbed as the "Unlimited 1299", you get 3 GB of free data and 3000 SMS messages (both local and national) for one month, from the date of activation of the plan.
According to an official press release, Tata DOCOMO's offer is targeted at its new CDMA customers for a monthly rental of Rs 1299. However, the rate of ISD tariff rates under the plan varies across circles. The full list of ISD tariffs is available at the official Tata DOCOMO website.
Once you exhaust your free 3 GB data limit under plan, every additional MB of data will be charged at 30 paise (local), and at 10 Paise for every 10 KB under roaming. Also, post the 3000 free SMS messages limit users will be charged Re 1 and Rs 1.50 respectively for local and national text messages.
Last year, Tata DOCOMO had introduced Roam Free Plans for its prepaid customers, under to which subscribers can avail free roaming in regions where Tata DOCOMO's network is available.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-