16:15 07th Aug, 2013
Unlimited Calling On Tata DOCOMO For Just Rs 1300
The new offer is open for postpaid customers on both mobile and fixed line CDMA connections.
Tata DOCOMO has launched a new offer that promises unlimited local and STD calls throughout India, for its mobile and fixed line CDMA customers. Dubbed as the "Unlimited 1299", you get 3 GB of free data and 3000 SMS messages (both local and national) for one month, from the date of activation of the plan.
According to an official press release, Tata DOCOMO's offer is targeted at its new CDMA customers for a monthly rental of Rs 1299. However, the rate of ISD tariff rates under the plan varies across circles. The full list of ISD tariffs is available at the official Tata DOCOMO website.
Once you exhaust your free 3 GB data limit under plan, every additional MB of data will be charged at 30 paise (local), and at 10 Paise for every 10 KB under roaming. Also, post the 3000 free SMS messages limit users will be charged Re 1 and Rs 1.50 respectively for local and national text messages.
Last year, Tata DOCOMO had introduced Roam Free Plans for its prepaid customers, under to which subscribers can avail free roaming in regions where Tata DOCOMO's network is available.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week