19:53 24th Jul, 2013
Aircel Providing Free Local Calls For Karnataka Subscribers
Free calls will be in effect from 6 AM to 9 AM in the morning, for 30 days.
Aircel has announced a new tariff plan on trial basis, which lets prepaid customers in Karnataka to make free calls. Aircel says this is an extension of the its 3G mornings campaign, which offers free 3G data usage between 6AM and 9AM, for 30 days. Aircel's 3G mornings can be activated by dialing *121*456#, and customers, quite obviously, need to have a a 3G-supported phone.
On similar lines, Aircel's new tariff plan offers free local calls (Aircel to Aircel), free of cost between 6 AM to 9 AM every day, for a period of 30 days. Karnataka Aircel subscribers can avail the offer without an explicit recharge, by dialing *121*123#. Customers can enjoy both free 3G data and local Aircel calls together.
Earlier this year, Aircel introduced its much-hyped "One Nation, One Rate" plan which is also applicable to Karnataka customers (prepaid), who get free incoming calls on a Rs 26 recharge, while on roaming, and local/STD rates will be charged at 1 paise/second in the Aircel home network and on other networks as well.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens