18:30 24th Jul, 2013
Flipboard Magazines Finally Grace The Web | TechTree.com
Flipboard Magazines Finally Grace The Web
Share your magazines on Facebook, Twitter with PC users via a web browser.
The popular magazine-style smartphone app Flipboard has now made it to the web, and can be viewed from a web browser. The stylish RSS-feed service of sorts now lets you share magazines via emails, Facebook, or Twitter; even with non-Flipboard users. Users can check flip pages and read the magazine without installing any apps, or registering with the service.
On its official blog, the developers suggest that the new service will work with the latest version of popular browsers including IE9+, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox in 11 languages, including English, Japanese, Chinese, French and German. However, to create and share these magazines, you'll have to rely on the Flipboad app, and a supported smartphone/tablet. Check out the video below to see how the new service works:
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals