12:52 19th Jul, 2013
Android 4.2.2 Update For HTC One Now In India
A new file format from HTC is one of the highlights of the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware upgrade.
The HTC One, which has been the cynosure of all eyes since its release in April this year, is now all set to get the Android 4.2.2 update. Users of the smartphone can download the latest Android 4.2.2 firmware on their devices. According to a post on the XDA Developers Forum, the new firmware (version 2.24.707.3) brings with it HTC Zoe — a new file format and a new Quick Settings Panel.
This will complement the earlier Android 4.2 enhancements, which brought the Daydream Mode (which is an essential screensaver), a new Battery Level indicator, customisable widgets, an improved launcher bar, and home button options on the navigation menu to the handset.
The 436 MB large update is available the Over-The-Air (OTA), and will reach Taiwan first, followed by users in UK and France.
Those who came in late, here are the key technical specifications of the phone:
- 4.7" full HD display.
- 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor.
- Ultra Pixel primary camera, followed by a 2.1 MP front snapper.
- 2 GB RAM.
- 32 GB internal storage.
- 2300 mAh Li-Polymer battery.
(image credit: XDA Developers forum)
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband