18:45 15th Jul, 2013
Nokia Colours 12 Zebra Crossings In Mumbai To Push Its #Colorisin Campaign
12 colourful Zebra crossings may be safer in Mumbai... Maybe not.
Ask any average Mumbaikar about road sense, and pedestrian safety and he will gape at you as if you are talking gibberish. In a city where sidewalks become bike ways and hawkers zone, Nokia has decided to bring some change. No, they don’t intend to put up banners educating people about road sense or pedestrian safety. Instead, they are painting a few (12 to be precise) Zebra crossings in the city with Nokia Asha colours for its #colorisin campaign for a period of 12 months.
However, knowing the spirit of Mumbai, it's not exactly zebra crossing anymore, these will now become randomly coloured lines that cars continue to ignore. Or maybe things will change and these 12 zebra crossings will become the safest in the city. For now though, the priceless expression on the police constable's face gives us all the hope we need!
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance