18:45 15th Jul, 2013
Nokia Colours 12 Zebra Crossings In Mumbai To Push Its #Colorisin Campaign | TechTree.com
Nokia Colours 12 Zebra Crossings In Mumbai To Push Its #Colorisin Campaign
12 colourful Zebra crossings may be safer in Mumbai... Maybe not.
Ask any average Mumbaikar about road sense, and pedestrian safety and he will gape at you as if you are talking gibberish. In a city where sidewalks become bike ways and hawkers zone, Nokia has decided to bring some change. No, they don’t intend to put up banners educating people about road sense or pedestrian safety. Instead, they are painting a few (12 to be precise) Zebra crossings in the city with Nokia Asha colours for its #colorisin campaign for a period of 12 months.
However, knowing the spirit of Mumbai, it's not exactly zebra crossing anymore, these will now become randomly coloured lines that cars continue to ignore. Or maybe things will change and these 12 zebra crossings will become the safest in the city. For now though, the priceless expression on the police constable's face gives us all the hope we need!
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals