16:12 12th Jul, 2013
AViiQ 4600mAh Power Bank Now Available For Rs 2800 | TechTree.com
AViiQ 4600mAh Power Bank Now Available For Rs 2800
The device is light-weight at 115 grams; lets you charge two devices at once.
The AViiQ Power Bank has launched a portable charger, which weighs just 115 grams. The AViiq has a 4600 mAh battery bank, and can simultaneously charge 2 devices at a time. This device provides a charging output of up to 2 amps, which is good enough to charge even tablets. It supports USB connectivity.
The product will be exclusively distributed by TAG (Technology and Gadgets) in India, and has been priced at Rs 2800. TAG is also offering a year's warranty on the AviiQ power bank. The key technical-specifications and features of the device include:
- Dual USB Output.
- Aluminum Casing.
- 4600 mAh battery.
- Micro USB to USB cable.
- Output 1 supports up to 1A.
- Short-circuit protection.
- Output 2 supports up to 2A.
- 4 LED status indicators.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals