17:43 28th Jun, 2013
Sunny Leone Exclusively Comes To Zenga TV | TechTree.com
Sunny Leone Exclusively Comes To Zenga TV
Zenga TV bags exclusive digital rights for Sunny Leone.
International porn star and every man's bathroom fantasy, Sunny Leone is bagged and gagged by Zenga TV. Zenga TV, India's "largest" mobile and WEB TV platform, have exclusive rights to Sunny Leone's latest videos and updates.
Zenga TV's 22 million users will now get unlimited access to the latest
porn...news, views, gossip, videos, images, and video blogs of the star as and when it happens. Zenga TV's content will also be available on Sunny Leone's personal Youtube Channel. For your eyes only, we happily post an official "Sort Of Safe For Work" video.
Sunny Leone (born Karenjit Kaur Vohra (Punjabi); May 13, 1981) said, "I am excited to work with Zenga Media exclusively after realising that they are pioneers in the space and will help me connect with my fans more closely through the digital medium".
Regarding the partnership Shabir Momiin, MD & CTO, Zenga TV.com said, "Sunny is a global star and is followed by Millions globally. Our engagement with her will be many fold and we will be making efforts in bringing her closer to her fans through her different activities. The audience will also see her in many new avatars".
While we certainly don't know much about Sunny's "new avatar", we are perfectly happy with her old one. Catch her on her website www.sunnyleone.com and follow her on her twitter page. While her Twitter handle affirms her status as a "porn star", she shies away from mentioning her Bollywood debut in a Mahesh Bhatt movie. We wonder why?
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals