Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
00:56 14th Sep, 2012
Angry Birds Lands On PlayBook
Each game in the series to cost around Rs 190.
BlackBerry's PlayBook never took off in the market. The limited number of apps was one of the many things that worked against this ill-fated tablet. However, this situation might change a little with the entry of the Angry Birds series to the platform.
As of this writing, three of the most popular games in the franchise have been made available on RIM's tablet. Unlike in the Android Market though, these games are paid and will set you back by Rs 190 each. Although the pricing is high, on the bright side, you won't have to deal with the annoying ads.
Here's the list of games with their download links:
Let's hope that other developers will soon follow Rovio's path and bring more interesting apps to the PlayBook. Once BlackBerry's App World starts showing some signs of activity, the tablet may no longer be a bad deal at Rs 19,000.
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”