Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
00:57 14th Sep, 2012
Game4u Plays Nice With Bandra
Opens its fourth retail store in Mumbai.
Milestone Interactive Group has opened a new Game4u retail store at Hill Road in Bandra, Mumbai. The company now has four stores in Mumbai and two more in Ludhiana and Jalandhar.
Being a specialised game store, it offers video game titles for both PCs and consoles. Additionally, you can trade in old games, buy gaming accessories, and pre-order upcoming titles. At the launch event, Milestone's CEO & Chairman, Jayont Sharma, said that there are plans to further increase the retail presence in the country.
The new store is throwing in some inaugural offers for mall rats. Additionally, Game4u is running a contest on its Facebook page, where one lucky winner will get his \ her favourite game or action figure for free on 25th Dec.
Those wanting to check out the new gaming store in town, head over to:
Reliance Time Out, Reliance Trends (Basement Level),
Next to Elco Market, Hill Road, Bandra (W)
Store Timings: 11 am - 10 pm
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance