Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
00:57 14th Sep, 2012
Game4u Plays Nice With Bandra
Opens its fourth retail store in Mumbai.
Milestone Interactive Group has opened a new Game4u retail store at Hill Road in Bandra, Mumbai. The company now has four stores in Mumbai and two more in Ludhiana and Jalandhar.
Being a specialised game store, it offers video game titles for both PCs and consoles. Additionally, you can trade in old games, buy gaming accessories, and pre-order upcoming titles. At the launch event, Milestone's CEO & Chairman, Jayont Sharma, said that there are plans to further increase the retail presence in the country.
The new store is throwing in some inaugural offers for mall rats. Additionally, Game4u is running a contest on its Facebook page, where one lucky winner will get his \ her favourite game or action figure for free on 25th Dec.
Those wanting to check out the new gaming store in town, head over to:
Reliance Time Out, Reliance Trends (Basement Level),
Next to Elco Market, Hill Road, Bandra (W)
Store Timings: 11 am - 10 pm
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow