13:53 24th Jun, 2013
Lyric Provider App TuneWiki To Shut Down | TechTree.com
Lyric Provider App TuneWiki To Shut Down
After five long years, the service will be pulled out on 28th June.
Sad news for TuneWiki lovers; the app is shutting shop as on 28th June. The free version of the song lyric provider service saw well over 10 million downloads on Google's Play store, but its pro version has been stuck at around the 10,000. In an official post, the founders have pulled the plug on the five year old company completely, so all of its apps, which include TuneWiki Lyric Lock Screen and other Motorola-specific apps will probably go offline.
Considering how we haven't seen new Motorola handsets, we don't expect many to be upset with this development. However, those who turned to the app for streaming music with lyric support will be left stranded. That being said, Google's app repository is known to be brimming with alternatives. If you use anything better, share some with our users in the comments below.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals