21:57 27th Sep, 2011
Lenovo Launches IdeaCentre B320 | TechTree.com
Lenovo Launches IdeaCentre B320
Watch TV when you are not computing.
Lenovo has launched the IdeaCentre B320, a PC with TV functionality. Equipped with a TV tuner card, this PC can turn into a TV to entertain you at the touch of a button.
Powered by an Intel Core i3 processor with 3 GB DDR3 memory expandable to 8 GB, and a 500 GB hard drive, this all-in-one computer runs Windows 7. The screen is 21.5" 1080p with multi-touch support, useful with the host of touch-optimised applications that come bundled along. Audio enhancements include SRS Premium Sound, and the integrated Lenovo HD High-Sense Webcam claims to offer an improved video chat experience with features such as face tracking and image effects. Lenovo also incorporates Eye Distance System in conjunction with the webcam, which warns when you are too close to the screen, thus protecting your eyes from harm.
A wireless keyboard and mouse are provided with the B320 to free you from the tangles of cables. Some of the other features include six USB 2.0 ports, one USB 3.0 port, a 5-in-1 card reader, microphone and headphone jacks, PS2 port, LAN, HWTV-in, AV-in, and a B-Case Card in slots. Lenovo also provides McAfee Antivirus Pack with a one year license.
With the increasing adoption of set top box DTH services and the decline in popularity of local cable television, the TV tuner aspect may not be of much use in the near future. The Lenovo IdeaCentre B320 is priced at an MRP of Rs 37,990 and comes with a three-year onsite warranty.
TAGS: Desktops, Lenovo, IdeaCentre, Jayesh
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals