10:31 21st Jun, 2013
DOMO Launches nTice F12 And nTice A10 Smartphones | TechTree.com
DOMO Launches nTice F12 And nTice A10 Smartphones
The 5.2" nTice F12 phone is priced at Rs 8900 and 4" nTice A10 phone is worth Rs 3990.
DOMO has announced its entry into the growing smartphone space with the launch of the 5.2" nTice F12 and 4" nTice A10 phones, priced economically at Rs. 8900 and Rs. 3990 respectively. As with any budget Android smartphone, users can listen to music, check emails, watch movies, play games, click and edit pictures, install apps, and "DO More" at a competitive price, as the company claims.
The lower priced DOMO nTice A10 is said to be gracefully styled with chrome details, and unsurprisingly runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) — a much older version of the OS. This handset is powered by a 1 GHz processor, Mali-300 GPU, capacitive touch screen, 4" display, and offers dual-SIM slots. It weighs 138 grams and is available in black colour with chrome details and a white back panel.
Technical Specifications of nTice A10
- Dual-SIM slots.
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
- 4" LCD display, dual-touch capacitive touchscreen with 480x800 pixels.
- 1 GHz Processor, Mali-300 GPU.
- 256 MB of RAM.
- 512 MB of internal storage.
- 2 MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA front camera.
- microSD card slot support for up to 32GB.
- A-GPS, FM Radio, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Inbuilt Voice Call Recording.
- 1500 mAh Li-Polymer battery.
The DOMO nTice F12 claims to sacrifice nothing in functionality: Designed for a balance between slim design, large display, performance, rich user experience, and incorporating a chic interface. The hardware is good enough to run business apps, graphically nice games, edit photos, create user movies, and connect wirelessly to Smart TV's. There's a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, PowerVR SGX 531 GPU, 5.2" large screen, 3G with video calling capabilities, 5 MP auto-focus camera, inbuilt GPS, Bluetooth, and dual-SIM slots. Running on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), it is loaded with standard applications, with support for more applications from Google Play.
Technical Specifications of nTice F12
- Dual-SIM slots, supports 3G.
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean), supports Google Play.
- 5.2" LCD display, multi-touch capacitive, 480x800 pixels.
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 Processor (MT6577 SoC).
- Power-VR SGX 531 Graphics Processor.
- 512 MB of RAM.
- 4 GB of internal storage.
- 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and auto-focus, VGA front camera.
- microSD card slot, supports upto 32 GB.
- GPS, FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi.
- Inbuilt Voice Call Recording.
- Supports Adobe Flash.
- 2500 mAh Li-Polymer battery.
The A10 spec list reflects consequences of its low price and there isn't much to choose from at that price range, with most alternatives being quite similar. However, the F12 has tough competition as our smartphones under Rs 10,000 story will tell you.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals