16:05 14th Jun, 2013
Salora Launches Two New Multimedia Speakers | TechTree.com
Salora Launches Two New Multimedia Speakers
Pricing for the SHA-3211UF and SHA-3511UF speaker systems start at Rs 2300.
Salora International, a company better known for budget-friendly tablets and smartphones, does have a few digital speaker systems under its belt too. The latest offering from its lineup include the SHA-3211UF (2.1 channel) and SHA-3511UF (5.1 channel). Apart from different power output values, and number of support audio channels, both speaker systems sport a LCD display and pack in features such as USB player, SD Card Reader, Digital FM, remote control, Bass & Treble control, direct access to MP 3 File, and wooden satellite speakers. Both speakers work with various devices including PCs, televisions, VCD and DVD players, MP3 players, and music system. The SHA-3211UF, priced at Rs 2500 (street price Rs 2300) packs in total output of 40 W RMS. The SHA-3511UF with total output of 135 W RMS is worth Rs 4500 (street price Rs 4090).
TAGS: Speakers, Media Players, Salora
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals