13:59 14th Jun, 2013
Genius Zabius Gaming Headset Launches At Rs 4990
Features flashy red LEDs that light up according to bass sound input.
Genius has launched a new gaming headset – Zabius – that is compatible with the PC, Mac, Xbox 360, and PS3. A part of its GX Gaming series, this headset is noticeable because of its red LED outlines that light up when bass input is encountered. We do not understand the purpose of these flashy LEDs but gamers and enthusiasts may appreciate them just like they appreciate LED illuminated PC cabinets. This around-the-ear or circumaural headset features 40 mm neodymium drivers. The swivel cups have a metallic finish, while the cushion and headband are designed for efficient heat and sweat dissipation. They are said to be comfortable to wear for long gaming sessions.
It also features a detachable microphone that can be used to shout commands and communicate with your team mates, or even for internet voice chat. There is also a 2.5 mm input for Xbox 360 chat. Individual Xbox 360 chat volume level controls are provided. The Genius Zabius headset comes with a 1-year warranty and is available for Rs 4990, which is a stiff price for a headset, so it better be good.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week