17:49 13th Jun, 2013
Reliance 3G Offer: Live Stream ICC Champions Trophy 2013 Matches | TechTree.com
Reliance 3G Offer: Live Stream ICC Champions Trophy 2013 Matches
Partners with starsports.com to offer live streaming of cricket matches, to its 3G subscribers for Rs 301.
Indian telecom service provider Reliance Communications announced a partnership with Star Sports to offer unlimited live streaming of all ICC Champions Trophy 2013 cricket matches for its 3G and prepaid GSM customers in India. With this partnership, Reliance customers can now avail unlimited live streaming of all the ICC Champions Trophy 2013 matches on their Smartphones by subscribing to a tournament pass of Rs 301 (one-time fee) which will help them to access all the matches of the ongoing tournament without paying any additional data consumption charges.
Reliance in an official press release says that its 3G and prepaid GSM subscribers can view the Champions Trophy matches seamlessly, and in a comparatively lesser video buffer time, on the screens of their mobile devices. Apart from this, Reliance says that its 3G and prepaid customers, by subscribing to the Rs 301 Champions Trophy pack, would also be covered under a Rs 50 subscription fee (inclusive) for access of Champions Trophy matches on www.starsports.com.
Upon subscribing to the Rs 301 pack, customers would be provided with a tournament access code that can be used for one time registration of online live stream access at m.starsports.com as well, and view unlimited live streaming access at no additional data charges.
Commenting on this partnership, Nilanjan Mukherjee, Chief Revenue Officer, Reliance Communications Limited said, "We are delighted to offer the first of its kind seamless experience of unlimited live streaming of all ICC Champions Trophy."
Added Vijay Rajput, Chief Operating Officer, ESPN Software India Private Limited, "We are excited about our partnership with Reliance. We have launched starsports.com with the aspiration to create the most compelling sports experience in India. And we are eager for Reliance's customers to have access to an outstanding live video experience."
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India