15:08 11th Jun, 2013
WWDC 2013: Apple Unveils New Mac Pro Desktop
The new Desktop comes in a cylinder-like design, and is expected to consume comparatively lesser desk space.
At the ongoing WWDC, Apple launched a completely revamped Mac Pro desktop. With a cylinder-like shape, the new Mac Pro will also come with the dual-GPU standard that is said to allow video editing in the 4K resolution. The new Mac Pro also allows for connecting of up to three displays with 4K resolution, and occupies lesser area as compared to current-gen Mac Pros.
The design of the new Mac Pro is innovative as it eliminates the tower-like, or box-shaped CPUs that often take up too much of desk space. Although complete tech-specs of Apple's new creation isn't out yet, the latest Mac Pro will be driven by the latest Intel Xeon processor (supports up to 12 core processing power), which Apple claims will give it twice the computing power as that of the current generation Mac Pros.
With the new Mac Pro slated to come out sometime this year, Apple will belt another first, with dual-GPUs for better graphics performance. No details about the pricing is available at this point in time, but we don't expect the device to cost less than Rs 3 lakh in India.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones