19:22 04th Jun, 2013
Microsoft Brings The Windows Phone Challenge To Select Indian Cities
Asks you to pit your current handset against a WP device; offers Rs 1000 and other goodies as prize.
Microsoft seems to be pushing its case in favour of the Windows Phone hard in the country. The OS has been slowly making its place between scores of over-grown Android handsets. And in a bid to make it more acceptable with users, the tech giant has launched "The Windows Phone Challenge". Running through the month of June across various Indian cities, users are asked to pitch their existing phones against a WP handset.
The challenge is open to users in Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, and Mumbai. If the user's phone beats the WP-based smartphone, he takes away Rs 1,000 as a prize. Microsoft has set up Facebook pages to keep tech-enthusiasts updated about when the contest will be running in a city closest to them. Check out this link for details. If you plan to pick up a WP8 smartphone, you can also stake claim to a free portable charger worth Rs 1500.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance