13:29 04th Jul, 2012
F1 2011 GAME Out For iOS
Includes full driver and track roster for the 2011 F1 season.
Indian mobile game developer Jump Games has launched the mandatory annual sequel to the F1 2010 Game. Just like the previous instalment, F1 2011 GAME is meant for the iOS platform. Thanks to a full FIA licence, the game features a complete driver roster from the current season, including hot favourites such as Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Michael Schumacher, and Jenson Button. This also includes teams such as Ferrari, Red Bull Racing, Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, and Lotus Renault GP, in addition to tracks such as our very own Buddh International Circuit.
Similar to the last iteration, the game features multiple control options, in addition to the ability to enter your scores in online leaderboards through OpenFeint and Apple's Game Center. The game costs $5 (Rs 265 approx) on the Apple App Store. The image below notwithstanding, it's not certain if the developers have fixed the last game's shortcomings and included a proper race mode.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance