13:26 28th May, 2013
BlackBerry Flaunts The BB Q10 Handset Via Twitter
Expected to come to India soon, has already been up for pre-order on online retail sites.
BlackBerry will soon be bringing its second handset running its latest BB 10 OS, the Q10, to Indian shores. BlackBerry India put up a tweet confirming the same, and the local product page is up too, but details about the phone specs there are scant. The handset sports a 3.1" OLED touchscreen display with 720x720 pixels (330ppi), and has the iconic QWERTY keyboard for company. Other features include 16 GB of internal storage, 8 megapixel rear cameras, and it supports 3G connectivity. The phone supports 1080p video capture and boasts of 13.5 hours of 3G talk time with 14.8 days of standby time (3G).
Available in black and white variants, the smartphone has been up for pre-booking on snapdeal.com, but the release date on the site is marked as "3rd Week Of June" for now. Although pricing details haven't been made public yet, it is expected to cost around Rs 30,000. So if you plan to buy one, you'll probably have to wait till the end of next month.
BlackBerry Q10 is coming to India soon. Stay tuned on our page for all the latest updates! bit.ly/300DVC— BlackBerry India (@BlackBerryIN) May 27, 2013
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance