14:57 24th May, 2013
Google Backs Up Chrome 27 With A New Beta Release
The browser update will bring better notification options, currently available only for Windows users.
Not so long ago, Google released version 27 of its Chrome browser. And soon after, the search giant is out with yet another beta version, but this one is just limited to Windows users for now. The official blog post says that the beta version comes with a notification centre, which informs you of any new emails, tasks, chat messages, or any set schedules all in a single location.
The notification centre picks up new activity from several sources including Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, RSS feeds, or any other subscriptions. However, developers will have to tweak their Chrome apps and extensions to enable the feature. Similar to its prior versions, you can disable notifications when not required.
While a Mac version is in the works, Windows users can take the browser for a spin here.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow