12:36 20th May, 2013
Mercury mTAB7G Ultra Slim Tablet Launches For Rs 7,800 | TechTree.com
Mercury mTAB7G Ultra Slim Tablet Launches For Rs 7,800
The 3G-enabled device comes with a bundle of apps and a tablet case cover with keyboard.
Kobian has unveiled an ultra-thin tablet under the Mercury brand. The 10.8mm thick Mercury mTAB7G weighing 300 grams, comes with built-in 3G/2G connectivity, and is expected to be available from 25th May. It will ship with a 1 year warranty at an MRP of Rs 7,800. This offering, targeted at the budget segment differentiates itself by bundling in a keyboard claimed to be worth Rs 900, a tablet case cover, and a headset with microphone. The Mercury mTab 7G is also preloaded with free apps — KingSoft Office that allows users to work on documents and presentations, and Spuul for entertainment by streaming Indian movies and TV shows.
It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 processor and comes with 4 GB internal memory, and a microSD card slot that supports up to 32 GB. It supports SIM calling, Wi-Fi, and Adobe Flash 11.1 online videos. Dual cameras and built-in speakers add to the overall experience of watching movies, surfing, playing, networking, and many more activities. It comes with a headset supported with a mic, allowing users to receive and make calls using the tablet as their regular phone.
Its tech specs are as follows:
- 7" display with 800x480 pixels.
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich platform
- 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 single core processor.
- 512 MB DDR3 RAM.
- 4 GB internal memory.
- micro-SD card slot expandable up to 32 GB.
- Dual cameras (2 MP rear, VGA front).
- SIM slot for 2G/3G phone functionality.
- mini-USB port and built-in speaker.
- Wi-Fi, Flash11.1 support.
- 2400 mAh battery.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals