13:28 04th Jul, 2012
Disney Launches Four Mobile Games
Each game is priced at Rs 50, includes additional free title.
Do you still have loose change left over from the iPhone you never purchased? You're in luck, because Disney has released four mobile games priced at Rs 50 each. The titles include Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides, The Legend of G-Sword, Brain Gain, and Typhoon Riders. The first game puts you in the shoes of Captain Jack Sparrow in a 2D avatar. Legend of G-Sword is a hack-and-slash ninja game, while Typhoon Riders involves motorcycle racing. As the name suggests, Brain Gain is a puzzler meant for the more cerebrally inclined.
As Billy Mays would have put it: but wait, there's more! For every game that you buy, Disney will throw in an additional game at no extra cost. There's only one problem though: the WAP site doesn't have any mention of these games. Heck, even the press release I received has no clue about which mobile platforms the titles are compatible with. If you're still itching to spend Rs 200 on these four games - and who wouldn't after witnessing these awesome posters? - you will have to hold your horses and watch this space for updates.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-