13:28 04th Jul, 2012
Disney Launches Four Mobile Games
Each game is priced at Rs 50, includes additional free title.
Do you still have loose change left over from the iPhone you never purchased? You're in luck, because Disney has released four mobile games priced at Rs 50 each. The titles include Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides, The Legend of G-Sword, Brain Gain, and Typhoon Riders. The first game puts you in the shoes of Captain Jack Sparrow in a 2D avatar. Legend of G-Sword is a hack-and-slash ninja game, while Typhoon Riders involves motorcycle racing. As the name suggests, Brain Gain is a puzzler meant for the more cerebrally inclined.
As Billy Mays would have put it: but wait, there's more! For every game that you buy, Disney will throw in an additional game at no extra cost. There's only one problem though: the WAP site doesn't have any mention of these games. Heck, even the press release I received has no clue about which mobile platforms the titles are compatible with. If you're still itching to spend Rs 200 on these four games - and who wouldn't after witnessing these awesome posters? - you will have to hold your horses and watch this space for updates.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens