10:56 20th May, 2013
Rapoo Launches 6610 Wireless Mouse With Dual Mode | TechTree.com
Rapoo Launches 6610 Wireless Mouse With Dual Mode
The optical mouse can switch between Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity at the flick of a button.
Rapoo has introduced its dual mode wireless mouse, the 6610. It claims to ensure reliable wireless communication with an "intelligent" switch between Bluetooth 3.0 and 2.4 GHz wireless communication modes. It can thus be used on PCs without inbuilt Bluetooth, or used with laptops without having to worry about available USB ports and lost receivers. Apart from receiver-less Bluetooth wireless connectivity, there also is a 2.4 GHz USB nano receiver to use it as an RF wireless mouse.
Readers note, if the 2.4 GHz frequency (radio frequency) is saturated or receives high signal-interference at your home/office, this mouse will become inoperable, as both RF and Bluetooth signals operate over the same spectrum. While it lays claim to a "great design", this fortunately is not yet another of those tiny mice; we think the size should be comfortable for Indian hands.
With a 1000 DPI high-precision optical tracking engine, which the company boasts to be 2.5 times as precise as "ordinary optical engine", it claims to help the user control the mouse cursor more precisely, especially useful on high-resolution displays. The Rapoo 6610 has a power on/off button to save energy when not in use, thus allowing the battery to last for up to 9 months.
At a glance:
- Bluetooth 3.0 and RF 2.4 GHz dual wireless transmission modes.
- Battery life of up to 9 months.
- 1000 DPI high-precision invisible optical tracking engine.
- Plug-and-play nano receiver.
The Rapoo 6610 wireless optical mouse is available at an MRP of Rs 2,349 and comes with a 2-year replacement warranty.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals