Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:28 15th Dec, 2011
GTA III Ready To Rob Smartphone Users | TechTree.com
GTA III Ready To Rob Smartphone Users
Breaks out on iOS and Android.
Released in the year 2001, Grand Theft Auto III went on to become one of the most successful open-world games. Ten years on, Rockstar Games has now brought it to the iOS and Android mobile platforms. For those who don't like on-screen controls, the game also supports select gamepads on Android devices.
The game is compatible with the iPads, iPod Touch 4G, and iPhone 4. In the Android camp, it claims to be supported by dual-core mobiles and tablets. However, an Ice Cream Sandwich version hasn't been released as of yet.
Rockstar is charging around Rs 270 for a ticket to Liberty City. The iOS version of the game is approximately 462 MB, and can be purchased by clicking this link. Android users can follow this link to download the game.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India