15:24 10th May, 2013
Rapoo Blade Series Wireless Combo 9060 Launched | TechTree.com
Rapoo Blade Series Wireless Combo 9060 Launched
Their first compact wireless combo with media control features and long battery life.
The Rapoo 9060 has been launched, a compact wireless combo with an ultra-slim keyboard and an optical mouse with their newest energy saving technology and power switch, both of which connect via a single USB nano receiver. The release claims that the keyboard and mouse can operate for a battery life of up to 24 months and 18 months respectively.
The wireless combo (a set of Keyboard and Mouse) consists of an ultra-slim multimedia (Fn key driven) 5.6mm (at its thinnest) BLADE series keyboard with wiredrawn stainless steel base, and a 1000 DPI high-precision tracking engine mouse. The Rapoo 9060 wireless combo is available at an MRP of Rs 3,629 and comes with 2 years replacement warranty.
Its key features are:
- Mouse with 1000 DPI high precision tracking engine
- Keyboard with 101 Scissor key structure designed keys
- 5.6mm ultra-slim BLADE series design Keyboard with wiredrawn stainless steel base
- Plug-and-Forget 2.4GHz Nano USB receiver
- 2.4 GHz wireless connection with transmission distance up to 10m
- Advanced low power solution provides long battery life
- 2 AAA batteries give the Keyboard life up to 24 months
- 2 AAA batteries give the Mouse life up to 18 months
Mr. Sunil Srivastava of RAPOO India said, "RAPOO 9060 wireless combo has been designed to provide long battery backup. It is ultra-slim, stylish and feature rich combo. Parents can choose to gift this combo to their kids in this exam results season. The combo gives professional appeal and suits well on the desks of business professionals."
TAGS: Input Devices
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals