14:39 09th May, 2013
Facebook Sends Pull-Down Notice To 41 Third-Party WP Apps | TechTree.com
Facebook Sends Pull-Down Notice To 41 Third-Party WP Apps
Sends legal notice saying these apps infringe trademark, to Microsoft.
That Facebook is tightly integrated with the Windows Phone platform should be good enough to pardon its not-so-brilliant app on the app store. However, people seem to love apps, and that probably explains why so many third-party FB apps are available on the app repository. That doesn’t seem to have gone down too well with the social networking site, as it has sent out notification to 41 third-party Facebook app developers for trademark infringement, reports WP Central. Sent via Microsoft's online support to report such trademark violations, the move is expected to see these apps removed from the Store soon.
Will it affect your FB experience on your WP handset in anyway? Let us know in the comments.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals