04:42 09th May, 2013
Rapoo T6 Wireless Multi-touch Mouse Launched | TechTree.com
Rapoo T6 Wireless Multi-touch Mouse Launched
Look ma, we got rid of scroll-wheel and mouse buttons from... the mouse.
Rapoo has launched its first ultra-slim and multi-touch wireless optical mouse in India. The Rapoo T6 mouse has no visible buttons or scroll wheel, and the multi-touch technology allows you to scroll both vertically and horizontally. It also offers two-finger swipe gesture for 'back' and 'forward' commands for easy access.
The Rapoo T6 mouse comes with a nano USB 2.0 connector, for a 2.4 GHz wireless range of up to 10 metres. There is a 1000 dpi "high-precision" tracking engine, claimed to be 2.5 times more responsive than an ordinary optical engine. Designed for the looks with a glossy finish and a unique experience, this new mouse does turn out to be fashionable when you use it.
The T6 is notable for combining these features:
- Multi-touch technology, so no buttons or scroll wheel
- 1000 DPI high precision tracking engine
- Vertical and horizontal touch scrolling
- Two-finger swipe for 'back' and 'forward' commands
- Low-power consumption with power on/off button
- USB 2.0 nano receiver, 2.4 GHz wireless connection
- 360 degree wide range, transmission distance up to 10m
Mr Sunil Srivastava, India Sales & Marketing Manager for RAPOO said, "We are excited to launch our first intelligent multi-touch wireless optical mouse T6 for the white collar executives and business offices who desire to work with stylish, aesthetic design and feature rich mouse. It has all the advanced features which can compete across all the major competitors."
RAPOO's T6 multi-touch wireless optical mouse is available in white and black colours, at an MRP of Rs 4,049 with a 2-year replacement warranty.
TAGS: Input Devices
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals