15:01 08th May, 2013
Google Celebrates Saul Bass' Birthday With A Video Doodle | TechTree.com
Google Celebrates Saul Bass' Birthday With A Video Doodle
Bass is known to have revolutionised start and end credit rolls in Hollywood movies.
Those who love the innovative start and end credits in movies, have Saul Bass to thank. The American designer, who has also designed logos for several popular brands including AT&T, would've turned 93 today. In his honour, Google has put up a video doodle celebrating some of his most iconic representations.
These include the famed arm from The Man with the Golden Arm, the dancing couple from the west side story, the poster of Anatomy of a Murder, and ends with Around the World in 80 Days. Although Bass died on 25th April 1996, his legacy seems to live on. Check out the doodle video below:
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals