14:52 08th May, 2013
BIGFLIX Records A Million Subscriptions; Gives Freebies To Registered Customers | TechTree.com
BIGFLIX Records A Million Subscriptions; Gives Freebies To Registered Customers
Select existing paid users can win free subscription totalling to Rs 10 lakhs.
For those who enjoy watching movies, BIGFLIX gives you a new reason to be happy. The Indian movie-on-demand service, which has apps available for the Android, iOS, as well as Windows Phone platforms, and claims to offer over a thousand Bollywood and Hollywood movies and even music videos is now boasting of a million registered users. The service which gives access to Hindi, as well as regional language films including Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, and Bengali is now offering free subscriptions totalling to Rs 10 lakhs (or one million if you prefer it the US way) to "certain invaluable customers" who have registered accounts.
The lucky few will be notified by personalised emails, and the offer will be active till the end of May. Those who want to buy a subscription can pick up a trial pack of Rs 100, which is good for seven days.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals