Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:12 09th Dec, 2011
Latest List Of Top Global Brands Is Out | TechTree.com
Latest List Of Top Global Brands Is Out
Apple ranked below Microsoft, Google, and Intel.
Interbrand, a well-known brand consultant, has released a list of the top 100 global brands. Interestingly, Coca-Cola continues to dominate the list for the second year in a row. The soft-drink maker has a brand value of $71 billion, closely followed by IBM at $70 billion.
According to a report, the brands were valued on the basis of:
1. The company's financial success.
2. Influence over customers' decisions.
3. Ability to meet revenue forecasts.
Despite its huge fan following, Apple has only managed to take the eighth position. Still, it's a significant improvement over last year's 17th place. Moreover, the guys at Cupertino must be happy to have grabbed Nokia's spot, which has slid from number eight to 14. Meanwhile, Microsoft and Google seem to be quite comfortable at the third and fourth places respectively.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India