13:48 04th Apr, 2013
Rumour: Apple Could Launch 60" iTV This Year | TechTree.com
Rumour: Apple Could Launch 60" iTV This Year
And it will come with an iRing motion controller.
A new rumour making rounds is about Apple coming out with its own TV, and no, it is not the Apple TV. CNET reports that Apple is going to launch a 60" iTV by the end of 2013 with an iRing remote controller. This remote sports a couple of buttons and a touch-sensitive click-wheel (something similar to that on the iPod Classic).
Apart from that, there are talks that the iTV will come with a mini iTV — possibly a small iOS tablet like the iPad or the iPad mini that will display content from the large screen TV via wireless streaming, up to a distance of 200 m. Apple may sell this iTV bundled with up to four such mini iTVs, but that would effectively alter the product's price. The iTV is expected to cost to be between $1500 (approx Rs 82,000) and $2500 (approx Rs 1,37,000). Meanwhile, Apple has not made any official comments about the existence of the iTV, so you can take this piece of news for what it is worth.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals